Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cute Shoes

Has anyone been trolling Piperlime.com lately? They have some really cute shoes that I haven't seen on other sites. I found these tres preppy Moschino Cheap & Chic Sea sandals. These would look so cute with a black sun dress or white shorts and a nautical red/white striped shirt.


I also found these Mystique 1641 sandals. These were a Rachel Zoe pick...rightfully so. How fabulous would these look with a white sun dress and gold accessories. Can you tell I'm ready for our honeymoon in Puerto Rico?



4 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh MY the top ones are way too cute! Love them!

Domestic Diva said...

I have had my eyes on the bottom one...love them!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!! I lived in Greensboro for almost 5 years..and loved it. I lived in the Cardinal area.

misss_e said...

Oh I just LOVE the second pair. Piperline you say...I will have to check it out!