Monday, August 4, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged over a week ago by Muffy Martini to list 5 songs I am embarrassed to admit I like.

*Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
*Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of post.

1. Ice Ice Baby, by Vanilla Ice (as if y'all didn't know the artist). I know every word of this song...no kidding. I can't get enough of it. Every time it comes on I have to listen the the entire thing. I swear it's like a train wreck that you can't look away from.

2. Islands in the Stream, by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton. I think I'm going to have to play this at my wedding. It's an inside thing between me and the FI. Every time we get into a fight and we're in the car, all I have to do is play this song and he smiles. I've got his number!

3. Feels So Right, by Alabama. Again, I love this song so much I think I'm going to have to play it our wedding. When the FI moved away last year and we had only been dating for five weeks, I made him a going away CD. And...you guessed it, this song was on the CD. Can you imagine the cheese head he must have thought I was. Oh, and this song also reminds me of childhood. My dad was a big fan.

4. Footloose, by Kenny Loggins. I used to have this tape when I was a kid and spilled coke on it one day. Unfortunately, Footloose does not sound good as a rap song. So a few months back I downloaded the entire CD. God did this bring back memories of childhood. Can you imagine living in a city where you couldn't dance (he he!).

5. Girls Just Want to Have Fun, by Cyndi Lauper (sp ?). This was the ultimate girl movie (well, other than Dirty Dancing, you know what I'm say'n) when I was growing up. I must have watched this 50 times at slumber parties.

I think everyone else has done this. If not, feel free to play along!

1 comment:

Miss Lili NC said...

Girl, there is no shame in Ice Ice Baby...they played it at a wedding I attended this weekend and it was a huge hit!