Monday, December 21, 2009

So as promised, below is a little photo recap of the wedding. This will be the first of several post of photography. These are just a few of my favorite pre-wedding images. Trust me, there are lots more...so stay tuned. For now, I'll leave you with this:

"I've loved you since the day I first saw you. I love you now. I will love you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?" Yep, those are the exact words my now husband said to me the night we got engage. I've got a good one, wouldn't you agree?









4 comments:

Barefoot in the Park said...

so lovely!

engagement rings said...

Love the engagement rings, so pretty with the matching wedding rings. Bride looks stunning too.

engagement rings said...

Engagement Rings and wedding ring are so pretty and the wedding dress is amazing.

James Ireland said...

Love the wedding dress, looks great and such an amazing wedding. From diamond engagement rings Dublin